A healthy dream is not just a certain time that a person has spent in a sleep mode. It is a deep, calm and uninterrupted process. A sufficient for sleep time depends on the individual characteristics of the body. Therefore, most of us suffer from lack of sleep and various sleep disorders.
Symptoms of chronic insomnia
- Sleep disorders occur continuously throughout the month or periodically for three months.
- It takes more than 30 minutes to fall asleep.
- All night in the head of “climb” thoughts.
- Fear of the inability to fall asleep.
- Frequent waking up during the night.
- Early awakening and the inability to fall asleep again.
- Decreased mood background and depression.
- Unmotivated anxiety, fear.
If you find yourself 4 signs from the listed – this is the reason to seek help from a doctor.