The problem of the so-called “second chin” today worries many adults and teenagers prone to fatness. Even if the person visually still fits into the generally accepted standards of beauty and harmony, his addiction to food is given by a second chin, which hinders, spoils the mood and appearance.
Since summer is the best time to correct deficiencies, today we will talk about ways to get rid of the second chin.
The causes of the appearance of the second chinTo solve any problem, you need to know its origins. Given this folk wisdom, first we will find out the main reasons for the appearance of the second chin:
- Constant overeating: as a result of refusing breakfast, lunch on the run, in the evening a person unabashedly absorbs food; In addition, overeating and the second chin, respectively, is typical for those people who eat fast, while the feeling of satiety comes only 30 minutes after the start of the meal;
- Sleep on high and soft pillows: day by day the chin gets used to the shifts that create a high pillow during sleep;
Stoop: this is a bad and very unhealthy habit, first, it spoils the appearance, and secondly, due to the always lowered head provokes the formation of the second chin;
- Heredity: if parents have not always denied themselves the pleasure of eating tight and suffering from excess weight, it is not surprising that their children will genetically transmit the second chin, becoming one of the signs of similarity.
- Of course, physiologists identify in each specific case their prerequisites for the appearance of a second chin. Anyway, in the presence of this defect even in the period of youth, it can be said that he has at least 6 kilogrammes of excess weight, which must be disposed of immediately.
Methods for removing the second chin
Remove the second chin does not work at once – in this case, daily efforts are needed in such directions:
- Exercise with a book: put the book on his head and walk around the room with a straight back and his head raised for 5-7 minutes;
- Exercise on Muscle tension: it is necessary in a sitting position with a flat back to tilt the head back and maximally stretch the tongue, so that the chin muscles are tense, stay in this position for 15 seconds; Perform 10-15 times;
- Mask of potatoes: boil 2 potatoes, mash in a puree with 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 teaspoon of honey, put the mass on the chin and cover with gauze, keep the mask for 30 minutes, then rinse with cold water; Do every 3 days;
- Mask of clay: 2 tablespoons of cosmetic clay (white or black) mixed to a homogeneous mass with a quarter glass of cold water, then apply the mixture evenly on the chin for 10 minutes, rinse the mask with warm water, then lubricate the skin with a nutritious cream on a fatty basis; Do not mask more than once a week.